[Fot] VIR Wild Hare race video

Subject: [Fot] VIR Wild Hare race video
From: billdentin at aol.com (Bill Dentinger)
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 17:39:50 -0400
Great ride along. Missed the rear camera after the battery puked, but could
still see Mark moving around back there in you rear view mirror.

I have only run VIR once, but it is amazing how quickly it all comes back.  Oak
Tree was always the track's signature corner, and the tree was still there when
I ran it.  Gone now, I suspect that tight corner has lost some attention.  But
in our cars...screaming up through the those esses is what I remember.  What a
hoot.

I love Mark Whearley's New England accent!

Bill

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail