[Fot] TR3 exhaust...revisited...

Subject: [Fot] TR3 exhaust...revisited...
From: cartravel at pobox.com (Larry Young)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 11:19:38 -0500
Bill,
My brother had almost the same car. His was a '50 Ford convertible with
a flathead V8 and 3 on the tree, no continental kit . Not sure what
mufflers he had, but it sure sounded sweet. Your lack of power probably
had more to do with that Fordomatic? tranny than the motor. I was
brainwashed on Fords, but broke the mold when I bought my TR250. I still
love flathead Fords. I've got a '41 pickup project - Merc crank, 2
deuces, finned aluminum heads and Smithy dual exhaust, of course.
 ?- Larry