[Fot] TR3 exhaust...revisited...

Subject: [Fot] TR3 exhaust...revisited...
From: billdentin at aol.com (Bill Dentinger)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 16:36:15 -0400
There are a lot of old flat head lovers out there.

There a wrench in Metro Milwaukee that preps Triumph race cars, and has a TR4
for his wife. But his heart is with Flat Heads.  Can't think of his name right
now, but His motto is "Flat Heads for Ever".  He has one of the sweetest 3
window coupe Hot Rods (chopped, channeled..), drives it everywhere.

Bill

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail