[Fot] Flat towing a Vitesse

Subject: [Fot] Flat towing a Vitesse
From: duncan.charlton54 at gmail.com (Duncan Charlton)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 08:09:26 -0500
I think the issue is that the layshaft gear cluster may not be turning when
being flat towed (with the driveshaft connected) so oil is not being flung
upward onto the gearbox?s upper components, some of which will rotate when
moving.  That?s why I suggested temporarily adding oil, so that the upper
components receive some oil.

Duncan