[Fot] Spark Plu8gs - L82YC

Subject: [Fot] Spark Plu8gs - L82YC
From: jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com (Jack Wheeler)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 19:04:47 +0000 (UTC)

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Randy and Valerie DeRuiter
<deruiterville at hotmail.com>To: Jack Wheeler <jwheeler1947 at yahoo.com>Sent:
Saturday, April 28, 2018, 9:50:45 AM EDTSubject: Re: [Fot] Looking for Michael
Hado

Hi Jack-
Mike is indeed on the list, but it may take some time for him to respond as he
was on a trip with a group of Triumph friends here in Texas and we lost one of
them, a very close friend to Mike, to an accident yesterday. ?? Needless to
say, it has shocked our group of Triumph people here.? I will be in touch with
Mike in the next several days and can make sure he gets your message.
I use Mike's wiring diagram all the time for my 3A - I'm pretty sure he doesn't
make them anymore as the enlarging/copying cost for them got very expensive -
but Mike will be able to confirm.
As to online resources, Mike may have pointed you to the best that I am aware
of, and that is the diagrams from Advance Autowire, here is the link:
?http://www.advanceautowire.com/
RegardsRandy DeRuiter
There has been some traffic lately about spark plugs, so I checked my stock of
old race car spark plugs, and found 2 complete sets of L82YC's (8 plugs).?
Since I retired from racing in 1998, these are probably about 20 years old, but
are still in the original packages, and have not been used.? I'd like to see
them go to someone who could get some use out of them.? I have no idea what the
market value for these is today, but if you are interested, please make me a
reasonable offer, and they will go to the first one I get.? Thanks.

Jack