Re: [TR] TR4 radiator shroud

To: dave <dave@ranteer.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 radiator shroud
From: <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 0:52:55 -0400
No, but I had the pleasure of fabricating some return duct work on my house
remodel project.  As I recall I bought a 2' x 4' sheet or  something like that.
They are made to be fabricated into a duct, cut a little bigger than you think
you will need, bend over a piece of lumber or saw horse (presumably you  need a
fairly simple upside down "U" shape slightly wider at the front than the
radiator end) make it nice by doing a little bend over on the last 1/4" or so
it will be safer and look professional.

The best part is figuring out the fasteners, trip to the hardware store "can I
help you find what you are looking for" You make a snap judgement on the
hardware clerk and either explain the whole project and hope for a point in the
right direction or just say "not sure, I will know it when I see it".

Hope that is of some help, maybe somebody will have a more well formed plan
than that.

Greg Lemon
TR250

** triumphs@autox.team.net **