Re: [TR] 61 TR3A SU H6 Carb Issues

To: <john.macartney@UKPIPS.Org.uk>, "'Brian Kemp'" <bk13@earthlink.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] 61 TR3A SU H6 Carb Issues
From: "Jim Henningsen" <trguy75@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 09:11:34 -0400
Everything was running smooth before the rebuild.  The choke wouldn't pull out
easily at all and it leaked a little oil.  So I decided to pull the carbs and
install a kit as the seals were quite old based on prev owner service.  I do
have the stethoscope for the car to listen.  I donâ??t think it is the
balancing of air flow.  With old cars, I know anything can happen somewhere
else (points, plugs, wires, fuel, vacuum leak etc.) that can cause a new issue
even if you didn't touch those systems.  Looks like its time to test all
systems again step by step.
Thanks for the note.
Jim