Re: [TR] TR3 sidescreen frames, hoodsticks value?

To: "'Hoyt Duff'" <hoytduff@gmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 sidescreen frames, hoodsticks value?
From: "Andrew Uprichard" <auprichard@uprichard.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 08:18:44 -0500
Usable frames - $150:  usable sticks $100.  I have LOTS if anyone is
interested :-)

Rebuilding sidescreens involves buying windows, channels and approximately 2
yards of material - then you have to find someone who knows what they are
doing. Could be $500 or more, but (a) new ones range from $900 - $1200 on
Moss, and (b) restoring old ones has the advantage of making sure they fit
before rebuilding.  Trying to adjust new or refinished screens on the car in
an ordeal.

Andrew Uprichard
Jackson, Michigan