[TR] TR3 sidescreen frames adjustment

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR3 sidescreen frames adjustment
From: TERRY SMITH <terryrs@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 09:59:36 -0500 (EST)
How exactly DO you adjust these?  My passenger side screen is wide at the top
by about 2 inches.  Unfortunately the sidescreen was finished while I was in
mid restoration, so I don't want to carve into the material to adjust the
sticks.  I almost never put the top up anyway, but it would be nice to have it
right.  Thoughts?

Terry