Re: [TR] TR3 sidescreen frames, hoodsticks value?

To: Hoyt Duff <hoytduff@gmail.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 sidescreen frames, hoodsticks value?
From: Stan Foster <stan@redtr6.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 21:42:55 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Mark Macy sent me a pair of sidescreen frames for $100 including shipping. That
was noise compared to the cost of the high quality sidescreen restoration from
TRF. Starting with the bare frames was great because I could trial fit them
before shipping them off to TRF. Even with the trial fit things continue to
move as the fully restored sidescreens are heavy and the TR3 A posts are flimsy.

Stan