Re: [TR] TR3 Timing question

To: Randall <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Timing question
From: "Wbeech@flash.net" <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 17:00:50 -0600
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Randall,
To get the timing marks to align, the distributor had to be turned about 1/8th
turn clockwise.  That is where I static timed it before attempting to start it.
 Then I put it back to a more normal position and it fired right up.  If I mess
with the gear, wonâ??t that foul the distributor positioning?  Iâ??m think the
answer may be in re-setting the pulley back by 1/6th.
Bill

Sent from my DynaTAC 8000X