Re: [TR] Hmmmmm.....

To: terryrs@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Hmmmmm.....
From: DAVID MASSEY <dave1massey@cs.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 11:44:35 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_118904_137678009.1561722275753

 Yes, I had one for the side of the block that leaked.=C2=A0 I soldered it =
up.=C2=A0 I figured I could treat is like a plug.

This design requires tight tolerances.=C2=A0 The two parts need to mate to =
each other very closely.=C2=A0 I'll bet, in the day, they lapped them toget=
her with valve lapping compound to get the matching they required.=C2=A0 Th=
e Pacific Rim parts skip that step.

Dave=20

=20
=20