Re: [TR] Small coolant leak

To: David Friedlander <forzion7@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Small coolant leak
From: bill beecher <notakitcar@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 13:48:15 -0500
Cc: TR3 Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, New England Triumphs <net@newenglandtriumphs.org>
Chronic problem there, I just finished fooling with mine a few weeks back.
Cleaned it real good then spent a few minutes just working it back and forth to
try and seat the valve. So far so good, but I havenâ??t been able to take a
long drive yet.   I have also been able to stop the leak with a light tap on
the top of the valve spindle.

Seriously considering just plugging the hole if this doesnâ??t hold.

Bill
TS30800L

#dontkillgrandma