Re: [TR] TR4A IRS Rear Trailing Arm Issue

To: "Jim Henningsen" <trguy75@gmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A IRS Rear Trailing Arm Issue
From: "Jerry Van Vlack" <jerryvv@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2020 18:36:28 -0400
Cc: Marv Gruber <mgruber921@aol.com>
Hi Jim, I just looked at a spare TA and the hole looks to be 3/4 inch. It's
a cast in hole not drilled. Also if you decide to replace the TA keep in
mind the 4A TA's are different than the TR6 ones. I don't know if the 250
TA's are like the 4A or the 6's. The difference is in the bump stops
positions. TR6 are on the TA's and 4A's are on the body.
Trust this helps. Marv Gruber might have a good replacement. I've CC him on
this email.