[TR] Old fuel

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Old fuel
From: Sujit Roy <triumphstag@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 22:39:48 -0800

--00000000000040a52105b3f74c9b

Drained the stag of old fuel. Thought I'd use it to clean stuff but noticed
a sticky residue on anything I cleaned. Now put 2 gallons in tank. Got car
started. Had issues with carbs. Accelerator was sticking. Removed carbs and
see this residue all over the place. Used carb cleaner . Will start car
again this weekend.  Is there anything I can do or add to the tank to get
rid of this stuff. The car is not on the road yet so can't take it for a
long drive.
Sujit

--00000000000040a52105b3f74c9b

lean stuff but noticed a sticky residue on anything I cleaned. Now put 2 ga=
llons in tank. Got car started. Had issues with carbs. Accelerator was stic=
king. Removed carbs and see this residue all over the=C2=A0place. Used carb=
 cleaner . Will start car again this weekend.=C2=A0 Is there anything I can=
 do or add to the tank to get rid of this stuff. The car is not on the road=
 yet so can&#39;t take it for a long drive.<div dir=3D"auto">Sujit=C2=A0</d=
iv></div>

--00000000000040a52105b3f74c9b--

--===============4863991044364450294==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **