Re: [TR] Old fuel

To: Sujit Roy <triumphstag@gmail.com>, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Old fuel
From: Tom Walling <pdqtr6@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 11:48:41 -0500 (EST)

------=_Part_144689_1784477415.1605286121991

try a bottle of Gummout. Available in some gas stations and all FLAPS. I think
my Grandfather used this stuff.

>     On 11/13/2020 1:39 AM Sujit Roy <triumphstag@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>     Drained the stag of old fuel. Thought I'd use it to clean stuff but
> noticed a sticky residue on anything I cleaned. Now put 2 gallons in tank.
> Got car started. Had issues with carbs. Accelerator was sticking. Removed
> carbs and see this residue all over the place. Used carb cleaner . Will start
> car again this weekend.  Is there anything I can do or add to the tank to get
> rid of this stuff. The car is not on the road yet so can't take it for a long
> drive.
>     Sujit
>     ** triumphs@autox.team.net **
>
>     Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>     Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs
> http://www.team.net/archive
>
>     Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/pdqtr6@comcast.net

------=_Part_144689_1784477415.1605286121991

<!doctype html>
 <head>
 </head>
color: #333333;">
color: #333333;">
Gummout. Available in some gas stations and all FLAPS. I think my Grandfather
used this stuff.</span>
    Drained the stag of old fuel. Thought I'd use it to clean stuff but noticed
a sticky residue on anything I cleaned. Now put 2 gallons in tank. Got car
started. Had issues with carbs. Accelerator was sticking. Removed carbs and see
this residue all over the&nbsp;place. Used carb cleaner . Will start car again
this weekend.&nbsp; Is there anything I can do or add to the tank to get rid of
this stuff. The car is not on the road yet so can't take it for a long drive.
     Sujit&nbsp;
http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8481319839535504395==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **