Re: [TR] Old fuel

To: "triumphstag@gmail.com" <triumphstag@gmail.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Old fuel
From: DAVID MASSEY <dave1massey@cs.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 15:20:15 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_3067582_1302850012.1605280815159

 Old gas is a recipe for a big mess, as you have discovered.=C2=A0 First, I=
 would drain the tank as best as possible.=C2=A0 If you are lucky you might=
 get away with filling it with fresh gas which might dilute/dissolve the re=
sidual varnish and the engine can burn it without too much issue.=C2=A0 Wor=
st case involves pulling the tank and getting it professionally flushed and=
 cleaned.=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

What to do with old gas?=C2=A0 If you know anyone planning a bonfire in the=
 near future this would make a good starter.=C2=A0 Or save it for the next =
community hazardous material recycle event.
=20
Dave=20

=20
=20