Re: [TR] Timing case oil leak

To: "sagreenwood@att.net" <sagreenwood@att.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Timing case oil leak
From: DAVID MASSEY <dave1massey@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 12:27:51 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_911145_1511021530.1614083271867

 These covers are stamped steel and can warp if the bolts are over-torqued.=
=C2=A0 It is important to follow the torque specs in the book.=C2=A0=20

Also, I like to use an ample supply of gasket sealer that can close up the =
gaps that can occur.=C2=A0 I lean toward Hylomar in situations where remova=
l and re-installation is an option.
=20
Dave=20

=20