Re: [TR] Timing case oil leak

To: "DAVID MASSEY" <dave1massey@cs.com>, <sagreenwood@att.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Timing case oil leak
From: "Jerry Van Vlack" <jerryvv@roadrunner.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 09:34:43 -0500

--===============6066677585702544675==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_053F_01D709C7.1DE24930"

------=_NextPart_000_053F_01D709C7.1DE24930
        charset="UTF-8"

On my last rebuild I used a product called =E2=80=9CThe Right =
Stuff=E2=80=9D and it is. No leaks from the likely spots. A bit pricy =
but worth it in my opinion. Comes in gray and black. Used it on the OD =
adapter plate which has always leaked and now only an occasional drop. I =
like it. I used it with an appropriate gasket.
JVV