Re: [TR] Wire Wheel Wear and Other Issues...

To: Gregory Donovan <greg@gregoryd.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Wire Wheel Wear and Other Issues...
From: bill beecher <notakitcar@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 14:24:10 -0500
Cc: TR3 Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
I had tires and wheels drop shipped to Alan.  Everything came to me safely
packaged, balanced, and marked for me to go right onto the car.  ð???

Bill B
TR30800L

â??Do your best, and let the sparrows twitterâ??  Lofty

On Aug 25, 2022, at 8:57 AM, Gregory Donovan <greg@gregoryd.com> wrote:

Iâ??ve also had great experience with Hendrix Wire Wheel:
https://hendrixwirewheel.com.

â??Greg

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html