tvr

2500M Questions (Simple)

To: "TVRLIST" <tvr@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2500M Questions (Simple)
From: "Pat Leask" <pleask@telus.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 08:11:32 -0700
I need a new wiper rocker switch, is it a stock TR6 part ?

There is a rocker switch for the windshield washer... this tells me there
should be a motor to push the water. Is this so ? Where is it ?

I have a fairly thick red wire with a white stripe coming from the motor
compartment and just dangling behind the dash... where does it terminate
behind the dash ? (Can't find it on the eletrical diagram, or I'm blind)

Thanks, Pat

///
///  tvr@autox.team.net mailing list
///