VARA event

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: VARA event
From: "Don Rybacki, Communication and Performance Studies" <FARY@nmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 1995 13:52:21 EST
In looking at the VMC calendar for next year, I noticed there is a VARA
event at Phoenix International at the end of February (23-25).  Since we
will be in the southwest for business/pleasure reasons at that time, I
was wondering if anyone on the list knew whether or not this would be a
spectator event.  Would be nice to see how stuff out west compares to
the SVRA and VSCDA events we get to in the midewest.

Dr. Donald J. Rybacki
Department of Communication and Performance Studies
Northern Michigan University
Marquette, MI  49855
Phone:  (906) 227-1655