Re: RoadRacing VW's

To: jimf42@mcs.com
Subject: Re: RoadRacing VW's
From: jeh@world.std.com (jim hayes)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 1995 22:24:39 -0500

> "It has been said that motor racing shares in common with sex the
> distinction of being one of the most popular, most maligned and least
> understood of human activities."  Charles Beaumont and Phillip F.
> Nolan (Omnibus of Speed, 1958)

I thought it was because you spend lots of time thinking about it and trying
to get ready for it, spending tons of money in the process, then it's all
over with in a few minutes....

Jim Hayes - Alfa nut
jeh@fotec.com  tel:1-800-537-8254   fax:1-617-396-6395
Vintage racing '59 & '62 Alfa Spiders. Street ride: '57 Spider.
On the web: http://www.std.com/fotec/jim.htm
All generalizations, with the possible exception of this one, are false.