RE>Re- More musings on life

To: vinracer@ix.netcom.com
Subject: RE>Re- More musings on life
From: Dave_Lapham-RMFV10Q@email.sps.mot.com
Date: 2 Jan 96 15:11:34 -0600
        Reply to:   RE>Re: More musings on life, RACING,VARA, and now TIRES!!
!
On: 1/1/96   vinracer@ix.netcom.com@azccsm1 wrote:

> Also, the people with AIM at SPIR told me that Yokohama will
> again manufacture the 0008RS in 70 series.

That's good news!  I've got a set, and I think they're great!  I like
the idea of running a 70-Series tire for vintage events, and the
difference between 60- and 70- series is equivalent to having
5% taller gears (for 185-70-15 v. 195-60-15, anyway).

Hmmm, that brings up the question of what wheel diameters
and sizes they'll make.  And, of course, when?