To: ktguchi@io.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: RE>Summit Point Raceway
From: Dave_Lapham-RMFV10Q@email.sps.mot.com
Date: 10 Jan 96 14:29:03 -0600
        Reply to:   RE>Summit Point Raceway
on: 1/10/96   ktguchi@io.com wrote:

> Just got a call last night about the Jefferson 500 that will be at
> Summit Point Raceway in May and was just wondering what Summit
> Point is like and what accommodations  are available.
>
> Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Check out  the unofficial SCCA Web Page at --
http://www.balltown.cma.com/tracks/index.html

Richard Welty has loads of info there, including a hot lap of Summit
Point and info on nearby accomodations.  I think the Vintage Race
Web Page which Roger Garnett supports may have a link to it.   Roger's done
a good job of setting it up and it's at --
http://www.team.net/www/vintage-race/