Re: Summit Point Raceway

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Summit Point Raceway
From: ktguchi@io.com (Kei Taniguchi)
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 1996 20:36:09 -0500
>The Jefferson 500 is one of my favorite races because it's not part of any
>organized club event and has a "formula libre" feel. You find everything
>from prewars to Jaguar IMSA GTP cars, and everybody is just there to have
>fun. Ony serious enduros for vintage too.
>Y'all come! Stop by and visit - I'll have the yellow Alfa #37.
>Jim
>
>Jim Hayes - Alfa nut
>jeh@fotec.com  tel:1-800-537-8254   fax:1-617-396-6395
>Vintage racing '59 & '62 Alfa Spiders. Street ride: '57 Spider.
>On the web: http://www.std.com/fotec/jim.htm
>All generalizations, with the possible exception of this one, are false.

Thanks for all of the responses to my inquiry. Summit Point Raceway and the
Jefferson 500 sound like a lot of fun. I'll try to be there and hope to
meet everybody.

I have to admit to everyone that I'm new to the vintage racing scene. Being
new to vintage racing I had no idea what the Jefferson 500 was or where
Summit Point Raceway is. With the help of everyone on this list I'm
learning more everyday. Hope to see y'all at Summit Point. (I can say
"y'all" I'm in Texas)

Regards,

Kei Taniguchi-ktguchi@io.com * K2T Media
editor@distinctauto.com      * (512)343-2942 VOX