Re: Death of D. Dellinger

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Death of D. Dellinger
From: OLD67@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 10:14:06 -0500
I was notified that Dewey Dellinger died on November 24th. I have not been
informed regarding memorial services.

Dewey was the former Editor and Publisher of Victory Lane magazine, and he
guided the magazine as the sport grew across the North American continent.

Few realize that he was the moderator at the first VMC gathering (before it
was a Council), and was elected it's first President. With his unique
abilities, Dewey was able to combine the diverse interests that comprised the
Vintage Motorsports Council into a cohesive organization that enchances the
continued growth and health of the sport of vintage racing.

Ely M. Fishkin
VMC Secretary