Re: Wakefield Park

To: ply@adtrading.com
Subject: Re: Wakefield Park
From: Simon Favre <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 10:27:16 PST
Excellent report. I applaud the vintage spirit as well.  The conduct
of an event, the breadth of participation, and impressions of the more
notable cars are far more important to me than who saw the checkered
flag first.

> Who won the races? Who knows? Who, to be perfectly frank, cares...

Speaking of oddball Australian cars, I saw an Ausper hulk for sale a
while back. It had been converted from Formula Junior to Formula A
with the addition of a great lump of a V8 and some buttressing. It
was in pretty sad shape, but still restorable.

> Some of the Australian specials are ingenious, some agricultural.

By that do you mean they used tractor engines?  ;=)