manners and lack there of

To: Gary Wood <gwood@tigernet.missouri.org>
Subject: manners and lack there of
From: Jeremy Braithwaite <ATROZ@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 16:39:16 -0500
Gary

<<  Recent V-R posts on F1 and screening software have gone from rude to
foolish.  I thought vintage racers were gentlemen and ladies.  Clean up
your
act folks, please!>>

Sorry if I offended with the original posting - only trying to make a poi=
nt
in what I thought was a humorous way.  =

The sad thing is that so far we haven't had a single response on the
technical capability of providing a filter to all internet mailing lists.=

In theory this could be built into the list software or the email softwar=
and address either the originator or the message content - especially if
the list agreed some convention for thesubject matter such as Sports, FA,=
 =

FV, FF etc.

The problem therefore remains.  =

regards