Re: manners and lack there of

To: Jeremy Braithwaite <ATROZ@compuserve.com>, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: manners and lack there of
From: Alfred Kobacker <alfred@ajkco.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 1997 17:54:04 -0500
Jeremy-

The capability exists to filter messages, and even more interestingly, to
seek out, find, and deliver messages of interest to an individual.  This
can be done in a variety of ways, including some pretty trick systems which
can read mail, and extrapolate the subject matter.

But even at their simplest, such features are not trivial or inexpensive to
implement properly...and thus aren't likely to be incorporated into a
discussion group of this type.

But a business with which I am involved is developing the kind of thing
you're talking about, and will employ it within an extraordinary new site,
related wholly to racing...one area of which is vintage.

But not wanting to dwell on a non vintage racing topic, I suggest anyone
interested in discussing this further, e-mail me directly.

No flames please.  Just addressing a question.

-Alfred