Re: Datsun 510

To: "Vintage Race List" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Datsun 510
From: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 13:01:36 -0600
Speaking of Datsun 510s:

I have project for some 510 owner:  It's a  510 motor with a RayJay
turbo (Bendix carburetor).
It's disassembled and there are enough extra parts to build another
motor.  It came to me along with a Lotus 23 sports racer and was built
during the time Datsun was paying the big bucks for Datsun engine race
wins.
The plan was to destroke to 1300 cc which would allow the turbo, but
there was never a crank ground, the cranks are original stroke.

This pallet full of parts is cluttering up my shop, I'll never do
anything with it, make a ridiculous offer or swap and come get it!
(Dallas area)

Tony