Trying to keep track of LRP TV times

To: Dan Jack <jatt@mohawk.net>,
Subject: Trying to keep track of LRP TV times
From: Greg Rickes <GR743@cnsibm.albany.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 97 09:16:53 EST
I've been trying to keep track of the broadcast schedule
for Lime Rock's vintage festival, but it seems to be a moving
target. Here's what I've pieced together so far:

Sunday November 30  3 p.m EST   ESPN2   -- from a promo I saw on ESPN2
Wed.   Dec. 3       1:30 p.m. ESPN -- from the TV listing in RACER
Fri.   Dec. 5       2 a.m. EST          "                     "
Tues   Dec 23       3:30 a.m. EST       "                     "

I think this is a one hour program.

The season recap for the Barber Dodge Pro Series also starts this
weekend:

Sunday Nov 30    1 p.m. EST  ESPN2  -- from TV listing in RACER
Tuesday Dec 2    4:30 a.m. EST ESPN2     "                 "
Tuesday Dec 9    5 a.m.  EST ESPN2       "                 "
Monday Dec. 22   5 a.m.  EST ESPN2       "                 "

Its probably worthwhile rechecking your local TV listing or the
ESPN www site for last minute changes/additions/etc.

Regards

Greg Rickes