Re: legality ad naseum

To: mra@sympatico.ca, vinttr4@forbin.com
Subject: Re: legality ad naseum
From: Wrtr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 18:38:55 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-11-30 15:03:48 EST, mra@sympatico.ca writes:

<<  I wonder if there is some middle ground approach that would involve
 > education or signing a statement or something like that. How about some
 > more comprehensve written guidelines addressing both preparation and
 > driving practice?.  >>

Maybe there is a way to agree on a preservation class-- one that doesn't
emphasize performance as much as it does attitude. In a way VSCDA Group One
is already like that. But that group only shows up at two or three races a
year, and never far from Chicago (as some owners DRIVE their cars to the
track!). Consider this another half-baked idea, run up the flagpole....

Kevin Clemens
MGTD, 1927 Chrysler Model 70 (which I worked on today!)