Re: Spec Sprite

To: "Doug Wilson" <dwilson@america.net>,
Subject: Re: Spec Sprite
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 19:16:18 -0500
This was the first I heard of it too. They didn't have much about it. There
is to be more later. Frankly, I don't think you can get a Sprite truly "race
ready" for 8k.

I read with interest their comparison between FV and Sprite as I race both.
I agree with their figures on the FV, but I don't think you can race prep a
Sprite with important things like a fuel cell and a fire system for their
estimate.

If I had to have only one, it would be the Vee because of simplicity and
ease of taking it to a race by yourself.

GJB