Re: Dry sump problem

To: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Subject: Re: Dry sump problem
From: Derek Harling <derek.lola@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 20:11:40 -0400
Brian

Geraint Owens is obviously Welsh and to the best of my knowledge they
still don't have any Circle Tracks (only sheep tracks) in Wales so why
don't you mail him a copy and cement international relations.

I did notice that he is now working in Bath and I tried to come up with
a pun about us road racing types refering to circle track racing as
toilet bowl racing - but the rest of the list will be glad to know I
failed!

Cheers
Derek