Re: Tire Treatment

To: "Douglas Wilson" <dwilson@engassoc.com>, <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Tire Treatment
From: "Steve Hammatt" <shammatt@sos.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 18:11:16 -0700
Doug
A different division of the company I work for has a really
great product.  I was slightly involved with some documentation
and promotional filming and was really blown away by their
product.  I live near a R&D center of a MAJOR truck
manufacturer.  We used their test tracks, drivers and
vehicles; ran over a series of 4" x 1/2" pointed steel
spikes and lost practically zero psi.  I've always planned
to put some in my tires, but have never got around to it!
I've got a couple of project cars (1912 Buick Speedster
and 1940s Champ Car) that I plan to drive and exhibition
race so I'll be sure to put it in these machines.
Good Luck!
Steve

BTW, I know my company did an extreme amount of lab and
field testing, especially against all the competition.  Much of
what is out there is not very good, some is very good.
Steve