Re: Smoke & Mirrors Racing returns from triumphant East Coast tour

To: CLCSF@aol.com, owner-vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: Smoke & Mirrors Racing returns from triumphant East Coast tour
From: S800Racer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 15:03:56 EDT
In a message dated 9/25/98 7:50:27 PM, CLCSF@aol.com wrote:

<<By Saturday PM I thought I had Lime Rock all figured out. I was having a
great
time racing with screaming Honda when, after passing him on the front
straight, I went for 3rd and hit FIRST !. How exciting - I recall watching the
Honda flash past my nose as I spun off the turn onto the grass.>>

Don, take another look at the lap times, buddy.  I was in the 1:08s, you were
in the 1:09s.  You did not pass me, I had caught you and was looking for a way
past, remember?
        Just keeping the record staight.
        Doug.