Re: Smoke & Mirrors Racing returns from triumphant East Coast tour

To: CLCSF@aol.com
Subject: Re: Smoke & Mirrors Racing returns from triumphant East Coast tour
From: S800Racer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 21:55:09 EDT
In a message dated 9/28/98 3:43:09 PM, CLC SF wrote:

<<Let me get this straight - I wrote a small article praising two race tracks
and the wonderful people I met, and your response is that your lap time was a
second faster than mine. I give up !
Don Queen>>

Don,
        Your taking me too seriously!  It was just meant to be a little
ribbing.  I
had fun racing with you and some of the other 'West coasters' at Lime Rock.
Glad you enjoyed the Glen, it's a really wonderful track/location/history
combination.  Maybe one of these days I can make a race or two out West.

        Your 10,000 rpm Screaming nightmare,
                Doug