Fwd: Smoke & Mirrors Racing returns from triumphant East Coast tour

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Smoke & Mirrors Racing returns from triumphant East Coast tour
From: CLCSF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 22:05:49 EDT

--part0_907034749_boundary

From: CLCSF@aol.com
To: S800Racer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 22:02:35 EDT

In a message dated 9/28/98 6:55:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time, S800Racer writes:

<< enjoyed the Glen, it's a really wonderful track/location/history
combination.  Maybe one of these days I can make a race or two out West.

        Your 10,000 rpm Screaming nightmare,
                Doug  >>

Come on out. there's nothing like driving on a new track and testing yourself
against new drivers. Any time you want to try Sears Point let me know. Your
Honda would love that track and would surprise alot of people.

Stay in touch. We start with Phoenix in Feb. You can take the Honda as carryon
luggage. Will it fit in the overhead?
Don

--part0_907034749_boundary--