question on Mallock Clubmans

To: "'vintage race list'" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: question on Mallock Clubmans
From: Gavin Ivory <G_Ivory@beutel-can.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 16:48:25 -0500
Apologies for always asking for help, and not yet being in a position to
offer help, but I enquired a few weeks ago as a still hopeful newcomer to
vintage race about FFs fitting tall guys. Like the idea, but found I need a
bit more space.  http://race-cars.com  has 2 Mallock Clubmans at very
different prices: $35k and $11k. The cheaper one is in my range, but no pics
are available. Any advice on the following would be much appreciated, as I
know little about this make:
[1] Are they relatively durable, easy to work on?
[2] Are they roomier than a typical FF?
[3] What makes the one 3x more expensive than the other?
[4] Any other "features"  of this make/model to be aware of??
Thanks
Gavin Ivory
TVR Taimar 5000 [heading for solo I/II, but still pines for vintage race]