Re: Log book ????

To: "Brinkmann, Gerardo V" <brinkg@uf4124p01.BHeightsNJ.ncr.com>
Subject: Re: Log book ????
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 05:23:39 -0800
Gerry:

Once a vehicle has passed the initial technical inspection and been
accepted by an organizing body (HSR, SCCA, SVRA, etc.) as conforming to
their specific rules, it is generally issued a log book.  HSR issues its
own log book for the car, though many will use their SCCA log book to
note tech inspections for the various racing events.

*8o)