Re: life insurance?

To: Andrew Antipas <aantipas@sopris.net>
Subject: Re: life insurance?
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 08:50:44 -0500
Hi Andy,

About 4 years ago I took out a $1.0 million life insurance
policy.  The agent had me complete a form describing some of my
extracurricular activities, such as SCUBA diving, vintage racing,
skiing, etc.  I was real careful when I described the vintage
racing, telling more about how it is a show case for the cars
and, of course, how it was "gentlemen's racing".  Guess what, no
extra cost for the insurance!

Good luck,

Jeff Snook
Battle of Britain Racing