Re: life insurance?

To: domdaly@yahoo.com, Vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: life insurance?
From: Bahnseye@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 20:17:24 EST
Wait a minute! I''m a pilot and a vintage racer, and I have not yet decided
which is the more  risky - running out of altitude, airspeed and ideas all at
the same time, or running out of brakes, road, and ideas all at the same time!
i just got life insurance from Virginia Colonial - and maintained preferred
status even tho I'm 52 and bald!  when I told them I run a 1.6 liter car
(Datsun 1600) that might hit 115 mph on a good day they chuckled - racing to
them is NASCAR!
JH Bahn