Re: Mid 50's Road Race Cars (Devin? & others)

To: Phil Babcock <PHILLIPBABCOCK@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Mid 50's Road Race Cars (Devin? & others)
From: Derek Palmer <derekp@Synopsys.COM>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 14:31:58 -0800
That picture looks like it was taken at Willow Springs.
The track is about 70 miles north of LA near Lancaster, CA.
Take a look at the background in some of the pictures of the
Willow Springs track. Those mountains are pretty distinct.
http://www.willowspringsraceway.com/

Derek Palmer
San Jose, CA

At 11:24 AM 3/4/99 -0500, Phil Babcock wrote:
>We have turned up some pictures of Walter Gussenbauer's cars. (not the
>car we are looking for) but three neat pictures. The first taken at a
>Road course in Calf. Most of the cars are ones he built but I think
>thats a Devin on far right. Lettered SPORTS BODY LB. Also an early vett
>#888. I scanned the picts in at a high rate for quality so it may take
>1-2 min. to fully load. But I think it's worth it... Just click on the
>page address below.
>
>       http://www.dynoshopproducts.com/vintage.htm
>
>Thanks
>Phil Babcock 72 Lotus Elan Sprint #12
>(pictured on home page)
>See you-all Sebring 3/18-3/21

Derek Palmer                    Channel Development Manager FPGA Products
Synopsys, Inc.          Phone: (650) 584-5203
700 E. Middlefield Road Fax:   (650) 584-1747
Mountain View, CA 94043 Email: derekp@synopsys.com
FPGA Express monthly Service packs are available from...
http://www.synopsys.com/products/fpga/fpga_solution.html