Re: Mid-Ohio

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mid-Ohio
From: JonLowe@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 18:58:17 EST
In a message dated 3/10/99 5:42:11 PM Central Standard Time,
ckrug@laf.cioe.com writes:

<< It was my understanding that the spirit of Lucas frowned on everyone.  ;-)
 I'm from Indiana, so I'll be OK, anyhow.  But I plan to be there.

 Calvin

I'm not a British car guy, but don't feel alone with the "Spirit of Lucas".  I
swear Lucas had two bastard children by the names of Bosch and Marelli.  One
look in an early Bosch capacitive discharge ignition box, or at any early
Italian car's electrical system will convince you that the 'engineers' had all
interbred...

Jon Lowe