Vintage Race Info.

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Vintage Race Info.
From: levilevi@home.com
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 11:00:16 -0700
Hello Listers

I'm new to the list.  I'd know nothing about vintage racing but would
like to learn.  I'm on the Triumph list and own a couple of 71 TR6s but
I've been looking in to acquiring a 67 TR4A.  The research I've done so
far and the people I've talked to have brought up the possibility of
this car being restored as a vintage racer.  Are there some good
sources, especially websites, that I can access to find out things such
as rules and limitations on modifications, etc., that I should know
before I go further?  I'd like to know what I can do to the frame,
engine, etc., as upgrades while staying within the rules.  Also if there
are individuals with good websites about vintage racing and/or TR4A
vintage racers I'd love to check them out.

Thanks in advance
Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365
71TR6 CC65446