Re: Laguna Seca

To: "larry gallo" <agallo@pcfl.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Laguna Seca
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 23:42:55 -0700
I will be racing my Morgan at both the "Pre-historics" and at the Historics.
It is number 45, is Kingfisher Blue(medium dark blue), and we are in group
3B in the Historics, I am not sure which gruop in the Pres.  Come by and
visit.  At the Historics, we race on Sunday afternoon.  On at least part of
Saturday we will be at the Morgan Tent near the parking lot in the infield.
We will have "Morgan- racing since 1910" T shirts available for sale.
     Hope to see lots of you there.

Regards, Greg Solow