Re: Monterey Incidents

To: <MHKitchen@aol.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Monterey Incidents
From: "Ric Bergstrom" <Ric_Bergstrom@britishcarclub.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 21:07:47 -0400
Saw it live (well on TV but still live)  Not to absolve the great
Mr. Moss of any fault as he was in too hot in the first corner of a
"race".  But it sure looked like there was some sunday driving and
really early braking going on.  Looks to me like he got in too hot,
went left to miss the guy, couldn't brake as he'd spin it half on
dirt half on asphalt and tagged the car along side as he came back
on.

You can hear him put his foot in it after the first half and then
Ole yaller pops in to view.  OOPS!

Back to lurking

Ric