Re: Passing

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Passing
From: jdesanti@inficon.com
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 08:12:37 -0400

Uncle Jack must live in a "Dream World"  - I have found no such courtesy in
SVRA.
Any one out there care to tell me they have?  I know they preach it but I have
not seen it.
Then again I am a consistant backmarker and may be my fellow backmarkers don't
know the courtesy's of vintage racing.

Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net> on 08/30/99 08:44:23 PM

Please respond to Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>