Re: Passing

To: S800Racer@aol.com
Subject: Re: Passing
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 13:59:19 -0400
I often let a car that's following me closely by, so that I can try an
re-pass.  I just try not to do it on the last lap...although this year I
did just that, by mistake.

My ego in racing is all about fun, lap times, driving the car on the
trailer, and NOT about winning at any cost.

Brian

>     If you can't do it clean -- don't try it.
>     For the car being passed, check your ego at pit out and give your fellow
>drivers some room.  If you are fast enough to keep up, you might get a chance
>to re-pass.
>
>     Doug Meis

Brian Evans
Director, Global Sales